Returns and Refunds
At The Silver Store we are completely dedicated to total customer satisfaction, and most of our new customers are recommended to us by existing customers. We understand we have to provide an exceptional level of service and support for our products, to maintain and develop our customer base.
If you have any questions regarding our service or suggestions for improving it or our products you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact us for full instructions before returning any goods or returns will not be accepted and no refund will be given.
If you would like to return an item purchased from our online catalog for whatever reason, return it together with the original packaging within 30 days of the delivery date and we will either exchange the item or give you a refund excluding delivery charge. If the free delivery service was used, we charge you our lowest delivery service fee.
* Returned goods must be in their original condition and packaging.
* You are responsible for the cost of returning the goods unless faulty/incorrect.
* If we are at fault, we only bear the cost of standard recorded postage with the postal service.
* All refunds will be authorised following receipt and inspection of goods at our warehouse.
* We reserve the right to refuse a refund if the above conditions are not met.
* You must notify us of any damage, fault or shortage within 7 days of receipt of the goods – we can not accept responsibility after this period.
* Refunds will not include the price of outbound shipping, gift wrapping or gift tags unless returned due to a fault or mistake on the item.
This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
Personalised or Bespoke Items
* Items which have been personalised manufactured to order cannot be canceled or refunded.
* For goods that are damaged we can only offer an exchange or replacement.
* We accept no liability for damage to items when personalised or altered by outside parties.
Should you have a problem our aim is to deal with any problems you may have fairly and efficiently. We will do this by monitoring all complaints we have a system which is:
* Easily accessible and well publicized.
* Is simple to understand and use is speedy with established time limits for action.
* Is fair with full and objective investigation procedures.
* Effectively addresses all the points at issue, and provides appropriate redress.
* Maintains our customers confidentiality.
* Provides information to management so that services can be made more efficient
How to Complain: If you feel you have a complaint then please contact us immediately.
You will be informed within 3 working days of our reply to your complaint. We will explain what actions we intend to take to resolve your complaint.